CADENCE ADVANTAGE – CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE
Our Centers of Excellence work together in a unified approach to build a diverse portfolio of world-class machining and manufacturing processes. These processes include complex hard-metal and aluminum high-speed machining. Our capabilities include a diverse range of complex forming techniques including titanium hot form, skin stretch form, welding, assembly and testing, as well as supply chain management, which supports our assembly & kitting capabilities. Our proprietary machining technology include techniques to create a performance differentiator in hard metal roughing that current generation equipment is unable to match, providing a competitive advantage while furthering the capacity for future growth and scalability. In addition, we provide low-cost machining, forming and assembly in Nogales, Mexico.
In total, our Centers of Excellence encompass over 700,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space across North America and extending into Mexico and we have over 350 machine spindles at our disposal.
- Hard-Metal Machining
- Large-envelope, 6 and 8-spindle proprietary Ti-TAN roughing machines transformed to remove more cubic inches of hard-metal faster than any other machine in the world
- Permits titanium removal rates of up to 20 cubic inches per minute
- Single & multi-spindle 5-axis machines for precise complex finish machining
- High-Speed Machining
- Single & multi-spindle high-speed machining centers – both medium and long beds up to 30,000+ RPM
- Machine centers with state of the art high-speed Handtmann machines with automatic tool changers, rapid rates of up to 1200 in / min
- Large horizontal flip table machines up to 156" in length
- Multiple highly automated horizontal FMS machine cells with spindle speeds up to 24,000 RPM and a maximum envelope size of 60" x 72"
- Complex Forming
- Stretch Form
- Skin Stretch
- Titanium Hot Forming
- Sheet Metal
- Rout & Shape
- Brake & Roll Form
- Hot & Cold Joggling
- Bench Top
- Floor Mounted Jig
- R & O