Cadence Aerospace is a composite of enterprising leaders and skillful employees, each bringing decades of experience to the aerospace industry. Working in cadence with our partners and suppliers, our team is attuned to the long-term aims and requirements of our customers, helping them to achieve success through our active engagement, aligned strategies and industry-leading capabilities.
- MICHAEL HOLMES, PRESIDENT – ADM OPERATIONS
- VP Operations and Supply Chain, Site Leader, Director of Operations – Goodrich & AlliedSignal
- 30+ years’ experience in Aerospace
- CURT SCHROEDER, PRESIDENT – GIDDENS OPERATIONS & QFI OPERATIONS
- Director of Contracting and Program Management – Senior Aerospace
- Director of Sales and Product Engineering – Precision Castparts Corp.
- Director of Operations – Precision Castparts Corp.
- Plant Manager and Supply Chain Management – Honeywell Aerospace
- KEN KELLEY, PRESIDENT – PMW OPERATIONS
- VP Operations – PMW, QPM
- Purchasing and Production Control Manager – ROHR (now UTAS), KME
- 35+ years’ experience in Aerospace
- Lean and 6-Sigma Certified
- DAVID SMITH, PRESIDENT – TELL TOOL OPERATIONS
- VP Engineering, CTO, VP/GM – Danaher Corporation
- Director Marketing and Engineering – AMBAC International
- Various positions with John Deere and United Technologies
- 30+ years’ experience in Public and Privately Held Prime Mover Industries